Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Drive Thru Difference

I don't know where this idea originated from but in eastern Iowa we have a radio station called Life 101.9. They play all the newest and best of christian music today. They have this thing called drive thru difference. You go to their web site and print this letter out. It is a way of spreading God's love with random acts of kindness. I find it very help full for me to get my mind of myself for just a few moments. I like to do this when I am feeling selfish. I think I will do this tomorrow. All you do is go to a fast food restaurant go thru drive thru and pay for the persons meal that is behind you. You give the cashier the letter to give the lucky person behind you. Its fun and I encourage you to try it. You can make up your own letter if you like. Give me your thoughts. Perhaps this is already spread to your area. God bless you as you give.


1 comment:

von said...

That is a very cool idea. Let me know if you do that. I will try to get the nerve up to do it too.