Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fifteen Minutes of Shame

A while back at work we were given an opportunity to be on national television. The show on abc Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was coming to Albert Lea, Minnesota. We were invited to be the cabinet installers on a Saturday night. Our shift would run from nine at night to four in the morning. Everyone was looking forward to doing this. The week before our debut we were informed that we would no longer be needed, they said they had more than enough installers. This was a disappointment for many people including my boss. This would have been a good chance for free advertising.
Personally I thought it was rather rude to invite then dis invite us to go on national television. I meant to post about this earlier so that everyone would have a chance to watch this program. Unfortunately it was aired last week. oops. I have tried to watch it online but no such luck. If anyone else can figure it out please drop me a line. thanks.

No comments: