Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here are some scenic pictures from my vacation to Lake of the Woods I took earlier this year. If you're not familiar with Lake of the Woods it lies on the Minnesota and Canadian border. This Lake is absolutely enormous. None of these pictures can do it justice. Much bigger than I thought. It reminded me of fishing on Lake Michigan. I seem to have captured more scenic photos than anything. Probly cause I forgot my camera when I caught the big fish. Figures:(
Can you tell I was navigating a boat with one hand and taking pictures at the same time?




Here I am driving and taking pictures at same time. My friends were lame and wouldn't take my picture holding this monster fish up.



It seemed to be cold, windy, and rainy most of the time. Guess that's where they got the name Rainy River. Thats the river that flows to this Lake or was it from.?





No comments: