Saturday, November 1, 2008

Speaking of dreams coming true

earlier this spring I had a dream that I was driving down the highway in my jeep. I was driving along when all my gauges started to go on the fritz. That was the dream nothing more. I didn't think much of it. One or two weeks later my check engine light came on and that dream came back into my head but it wasn't the same. I didn't check out problem until I drove to Osage to visit my mother. When I got there I checked over engine and testing proved that my alternator was going bad. On my way home that night on Highway I prayed that I would make it the rest of way home. I noticed my headlights were getting dimmer so I left them on low beam and turned all other electronics of to save battery power. When I got ten minutes from home my dash lights started to flicker and all my gauges started fritzing out just like my dream. every gauge needle was jumping around like they did in dream, crazy huh! I did make it home too. God was faithful and answered my prayer. Two miles from home my jeep started to sputter so I turned lights off completely and then it ran just fine. Nothing but the light of the moon to guide me. As soon as I pulled in my spot in the drive way the jeep died and would not start again. God is Good!!!

Now just a few short weeks ago I had a dream that I was at a sporting event and I seen one of my old heathen friends in the stands. I went up in bleachers and asked how he was and tried witnessing to him about Christ. He just kept walking backwards from me and yelling profanities at me. In the dream I was crushed in my heart and just walked out of event. Dream ended there. Now I havn't seen or heard from this guy in over half a year. Two days after dream I got a phone call from this guy. I told him I made a decision for Christ and I wasn't the same guy. The Whole time he was using profanities on phone. This was a little different from dream but it still was crazy.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Mike,

Looks like I get the privilege of being your first commenter ;-).

I'm looking forward to reading your blog, you are doing a good job. You are doing real well if you already know how to post pictures!

If you get stuck and have a question just send me an email and I will see if I can help.

Say "hi" to your mom for Tammy, Shelby, and I.

Glad the tomb is empty!

Your cousin, Kris

von said...

Boy Mike, looks like you and the Pook have this intune thing going on with the Lord. Glad you made it home. I am so sorry that your old friends have treated you so poorly. Keep up the witnessing though, you may be the only one they hear about Christ from.
Love ya.
Von