Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Training Plan

  1. I don't get high-minded or proud, or start showing off how much faith I have, because of things I have received.
  2. I don't ever put my trust in things. I watch over my emotions. Do my thoughts of loss stir up fear? I rebuke the fear. My God loves me, and He has abundance of things. I seek Him, His word and His plan, and all things I need and desire will be added to me.
  3. I do good! I will never! ever! use people to get things! I will use things to love people. I will train my words and thoughts to love God and to love people-not things!
  4. I stay willing and ready. My storehouse will always be full, no matter what comes in the world and its Babylonian system.
  5. I lay hold of eternal life. The life of God... the very force that makes God, GOD. It came into me when I was born again. I release it by faith. Everything I will ever need is laid up for me.

Based on 1 Timothy 6:10, 17-19

No comments: