Friday, December 12, 2008

Theory of a Dead Man

Don't ever listen to the theories of dead men (or woman). I have heard stories of people, good new born Christian people, who backslide because they opted to listen to these theories. Within the first month of my walk with the Lord I heard a lot of theories. One man told me we live in hell, that earth it self was hell. This of course is only a theory. Another man boldly came up to me and told me, " I'm sorry to tell you this but God isn't real, He is only made up like Santa clause." This would be a theory as well. I have heard the theory that you can't go to hell from just drinking too much. These all are horrible lies, straight from the belly of Hell. All these men and woman who speak out their you know whats are all dead. Spiritually diseased in their own iniquities. Some people just blatantly choose not to believe, and think they are going to make your life a living night mare if you choose to believe.

Another example: I was told by a feller that he THINKS you can pray to Buddha and go to heaven. Where do they get this stuff from. If all other religions were ok and would get you to heaven don't you think instead of going around using Jesus' name in vain, they would be more apt to say after smashing their finger, Oh ALA, or OH BUDDHA, rather than Jesus Christ. Don't you think?

I challenge anyone in the work place to confront the next person they hear say Jesus Christ in vain. Just ask them, "What is it you believe about Jesus Christ, I'd like to know?"

It's funny when I look back at how frantic satan and his demons were to trick me into falling for his obvious schemes. Too bad sucka, I'm not going down that easy. Don't listen to the hype, trust in the Lord and His Word. Theories are only theories, they don't amount to a hill of beans.

1 comment:

von said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!