Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Blog In The Making

I have been stirred up in my spirit about starting a church blog. This will be a blog on my church, activities and other goings on. We had a service last Sunday that got me thinking. Our service was mainly on vision for 2009.

We have a web site but it is out of date. No one seems to know how to update it, nor do they have time. I thought this would be a great opportunity to do something constructive for the church that anyone with internet access can enjoy. Not only can they read up on what is coming in the future but they can catch up on what they have missed.

This may take a while to get off and going but I felt pulled in this direction for some reason or another. Anyone can come see what God is doing in our church through our various ministries.

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I think this sounds like a great idea!

Katie said...

Hey, your doing a great job Mike!! Look forward to the baptism on Sunday. See ya at church