Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fact #16

This is the last fact about your submission to authority that I have. If you can think of any that perhaps I missed, feel free and leave a comment.

  • Your submission is the divine link to a person who observes, respects and elevates you into your uncommon dream. God often uses someone in authority over you to advance your assignment to help discover your uncommon dream. A few examples being...
  1. Ruth submitting to Naomi who linked her to Boaz.
  2. Naaman submitted to the prophet and his leprosy disappeared.
  3. The widow of Zarephath submitted to the instruction of Elijah and reaped a harvest in the midst of famine.

An uncommon dream? Do I have an uncommon dream? I'm not sure if I do or don't. Do you have an uncommon dream? Lets hear it, leave a comment. I do know that I want to be used of God and want to be fully open to be obedient to Him. I'm not sure if you can classify that with uncommon or not. I better start dreaming really big...

No comments: