Saturday, May 23, 2009

Defense Technique #2

  • Use the weapon of fasting to move the hand of God In destroying your enemy. The Old Testament prophets knew this. "Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:...And I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things," (Joel 2:15,19-20).

3 comments:

RCrotty said...

Have you every fasted before? I did for three days. It helped me grow closer to God. It helped me understand that God is more powerful than anything the Devil put in front of me.

mike said...

Ruth,
I have fasted many times. I have a book about fasting you would like. I read this book in one week because I just couldn't put it down. It's good.

Char said...

I believe it was my sacrifice of fasting that helped thwart the enemy in Mikes supernatural deliverance. He had a hard fight but God is faithful to deliver us, and He is faithful to His word. I encourage everyone to use the word as a sword against the enemy. Find those powerful ones on deliverance. The best journey sometimes is the search.