Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bash in the Barn

DecembeRadio and The Wedding brought it last night at Bash on the Farm. The show went on till 1:00 in the morning. The last band to play was The Wedding and they rocked the house, I mean barn.Check out The Wedding here. I am soon on my way to the second day of Bash on the Farm. I'm not sure who is all playing today but we have awesome weather today and I'm sure all 4 stages will be booked. Talk to ya later. enjoy this live performance of DecembeRadio which I got first hand of last night.

3 comments:

RCrotty said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Unfortunately I was not able to come. But I am glad that you are having fun.

Derek Chalfant said...

I checked the website for this show, looked like it was an awesome event. Noticed that there were 4 or 5 bands from the Locked and Loaded Tour that came out to Farmland Friends last year (Hyland, Pilot for Kite, Aiming for Aurora, Alife Echoed, and Black Pajent-who didn't make it). Hope you had a good time. You coming out this way in July?

mike said...

Derek,

I will be in Indiana the last week in July. Looking forward to it!

You guys would love this festival. I think this year there were around 60 bands that played.