Saturday, June 6, 2009

Favorite Camping Photos

I want to share some of my favorite pictures from our first annual Clubhouse boys camp out. Due to the weather we were unable to camp outside. We made refuge in the Youth Center to keep dry. We still had a blast and the rain didn't seem to damper any of the boys spirits. We were able to go out on a boat fishing, as well as have a camp fire with a wienie roast and smores. We were able to have target practice shooting a rifle, shotgun, and pistol. Also we went on a hike where we had races. We had a contest with a points system for the entire time. At the end of our camp out we rewarded one boy with a new fishing pole and tackle for having the most points. Points were rewarded according to biggest fish, best shot, best behaved, and winner of the races.

I found out how much I love these little children. What a blessing to be a part of their lives. We had a blast and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Here we are flying across the lake last night with the wind blowing in our hair.I absolutely adore this little guy. He is so cute, I wanted to take him home.





In this picture I captured everyone doing the pee-pee dance. Apparently everyone had to go really bad. The bathrooms were a ways down the trail so.....
....We had a small pee break.
Again we had a blast. I can't wait until we can do this again. On second thought, I can wait at least one year. :-)