Friday, November 6, 2009

Juggling Act

Today I was asked if I could put in some overtime at work. Of course my response was "yes" without hesitation. So this means I have to work tomorrow morning. Which also means I have to wake up to the dreaded sound of an alarm clock, something I hate on a Saturday. I was prompt to tell my supervisor I can't work late on Tuesdays because I have this new Web Design class I'm taking. I also told him I can't work late on Wednesday nights because of my church buss route.

So I find myself juggling a bunch of stuff again. So in between doing some side projects for a couple of guys from church during my break times, I also have a bathroom I'm trying to get finished at work on my own time. Apparently I need to get up extra early and go to bed extra late for the next several weeks. The question is....Will the pain be worth the pay? I'm hoping so considering the holidays are coming up fast.

After work tomorrow I have yard work, garden work and Jeep maintenance along with a hair cut and lets not forget spending time with my girlfriend before she goes to work. Wow, I almost ran out of breath just typing that up. Amongst all these things I have had some thoughts running through my head that I would like to blog about if I find the time. Here are a few

  1. Charisma
  2. Pentecostal
  3. Criticism
  4. The Holy Spirit
  5. Concordance
  6. The Written Word

No comments: