Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moms Update

I wanted to update everyone on how my mother is doing. She is in good spirits and believing God for healing. As of now she is scheduled for surgery on the 26th of May. They will clean out the knee so it will straighten out completely for healing. The ligaments are going to be untouched, left to heal on their own. So if you could pray for a quick, complete healing in that area and an overall quick recovery that would be great.

Her work place is wanting her to come in to train someone else for her job while she is gone. So she needs a wheel chair for temporary use. The brace the doctor gave her Tuesday is a blessing. She can move around a lot easier with little to no pain.

Yesterday I was planning on asking my employer if I could take one more day off. There was nobody to care for her. Amazingly before I got the chance to call my boss, I received a message from work asking me if I needed one more day off. Praise God!!!! Tomorrow my mother has a friend coming to help in the morning and my girlfriend, Suzy, will be coming to care for her the rest of the day.

No comments: