Friday, May 21, 2010

What To Say???

Lately it seems I have so much to say but when I go to say it....nothing comes out. So many thoughts, so little to say. It frustrates me terribly. What to say....when to say it....how to say it...do I say it???? If I say it, will it come out right, will it make sense? Am I making sense now? I'm puzzled, perplexed, stupefied, almost numb. Perhaps I need more sleep. Perhaps I need a vacation. For what it's worth, I don't know.

What I do know is, I could use a better/stronger prayer life. More intimacy with Christ. Taking the sin in my life more seriously and dealing with it. More good books to read would be good. Something to feed my spirit. I know I miss my satellite and the Christian television I used to feed on. I know I want something of value to say.....where is it...???

No comments: