Saturday, June 12, 2010

Early Preperation

I just finished up a Bible Study about coming in to God's presence (through worship) and going out with God's presence to witness (wage war) in the world. I'm excited and nervous to start this new thing in my life. Stepping out can be a scary thing. Not knowing if this is my thing and if I'm going to make a fool of myself is the worst part. Only time will tell if this is where God has gifted me. I know the more I read and now the Word the easier it will be to come up with lessons. This all takes time. Time in God's word, and time in His presence to become mature.

We have another teaching/preaching/leader meeting coming up July 8. I think I will dive in and see where this takes me. I might fail but that's OK with me. If I fail at least I will be one step closer to knowing God's calling and plan for my life. We'll just start eliminating things now!!!

No comments: