Monday, January 3, 2011

Rearview Accomplishments

So it's the beginning to a new year once more. I was thinking of some accomplishments I made over the past year and decided to share them here. Close to the beginning of the year I was engaged to this beautiful woman of God named Suzy. She has a passion for life. To serve Jesus like none other and of course to serve others. Her love for people still surprises me sometimes.

SUZY AND MIKE WITH THEIR FIRST WEDDING GIFT.
ENGAGED JUNE 19TH 2010 Then come September we were married. Something I didn't think would ever happen. I'm still in awe that she even takes an interest in me and said yes above that.
MARRIED SEPTEMBER 25TH 2010 I also shot my first deer of my life. That was an experience. Not the big trophy buck I was dreaming about but this doe will do just fine in my belly. I am keeping her pelt with hair on as reminder of my very first deer.
MIKE'S FIRST DEER DECEMBER 22ND 2010




A couple more accomplishments last year would be: my joining of the Adult Teacher Team in our church. I've stepped out and put together a few sermons and taught on a couple of Wednesday nights so far. It's exciting when you start to be filled with so many ideas. God has been keeping me busy. Another accomplishment I would say is the building of a new relationship with my dad. New Years Eve night we had our first telephone conversation. It went well and I'm excited to meet him soon. I hope and pray 2011 will hold many more accomplishments and victory's for Suzy and I both.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Fantastic accomplishments!!!!! I'm praying for a blessed 2011 for both of you.

Char said...

I know your accomplishments will soar even more in 2011!!! What a year it has been! I am so proud of the two of you, and I love you both!