Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Addiction

I have another addiction. I want to confess my addiction. I don't want to be like an alcoholic, in denial. My new addiction is our Lord Jesus. He's the first thing on my mind when I wake up. He's the last thing on my mind when I go to bed. He is on my mind day in day out. What a sweet addiction I am caught up in. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Spending all my time with Him. Nothing can separate our love. What a beautiful addiction. I think I might start a J.A. meeting in the area where other Jesus addicts can get together and talk about why they are addicted and how they will never quit. I can see it sweeping the nation. Jesus Anonymous meetings Mondays at 7:30 pm at community center. Every town should have one.

1 comment:

von said...

I love that Mike! Sounds like a wonderful idea. I don't know why no one thought of it before. J.A. group - Great!