Saturday, November 8, 2008

My snowy night

Last night I did the drive thru difference. I don't know how much of a difference I actually made. Mostly because the person behind me only ordered two dollars worth of food. I think I was a little late getting to the McDonalds drive thru. The lady in front of me took twenty minutes to order and I could hear screaming kids coming from from her van. I think she was screaming as well. Perhaps she could have used that act of random kindness. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. I'm sure the person behind me was appreciative. Did I mention I hate McDonalds. I think next time I will go to Culvers.
After that I ventured to buy myself a computer chair. Two hours later this is what I came home with. So much for my financial discipline. But my wall was bare and the picture was on sale from $80 to $55. Perhaps next weekend I will get the chair.

1 comment:

von said...

I heard you guys were probably getting some snow! I love that drive thru thing. Thanks for reminding me about it. I havn't tried it yet, but when I do I will let you know. I don't go thru drive thru's to much.