Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mint Chocolate anyone?

Welcome to the Mint Chocolate. Come on lets take a tour.

Left half of my house.

The right half of my house.
My wood pile.
My patio.

My deck.

My shed.

My back yard from the sliding door perspective.

My clean, tidy, and organized room.

My mothers other room because her room is too messy/guest room.

My mothers messy room.


My full bath which is completely and totally out of date. Yes that is peach color you see
My half bath.

My laundry room.

My family room. This is where I spend most of my time. ooohh look paneling.
My kitchen
My dining room and front door entry area.

My living room that is not really lived in. Mostly because it is empty. I do take donations. Look more paneling.


This is my computer/library room. still working on the library part of things. I know what your thinking. That's a lot of paneling. Its gotta go... My thoughts exactly.Thus concludes the tour of my mint chocolate house.

Have a good day:)




















1 comment:

von said...

excellent! Looks wonderful! Hey, what happened to the paneling in the dining room and entery?
Really though, you guys should be very proud of such a great place all your own.
Oh yes, I love mint chocolate.!