Sunday, November 2, 2008

Roza and Spike


This is Roza and Spike. Roza would be the dog and Spike is the snapper. I didn't think it would be so hard to find food for a snapping turtle but it is. He likes dried baby river shrimp and an occasional minnow. He is so small that he can only consume a minnow head from time to time. He might have to go without this winter. Thought I would share my pets before I head off for church. Our church is having their 3rd annual fish fry today. mmmm fish. Pretty cool to have something in common with my pastor. We've gone fishing together before but he catches all the fish so now I ditch him.



















1 comment:

von said...

loved the pics! i liked seeing char too. the turtle is the limit. your mom and i had a turtle once for about a day when we were little. He got away. probably for the best. Ha Ha :)