Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Change Is Good!!

I knew on that day when I excepted Jesus into my heart, laid everything down at the cross, and decided to follow Jesus that my life would never be the same. Things happened that I never thought would happen in my every day relationships with people. The way I walk and talk even have changed. I carry my head high knowing that I belong to God. I am a joint heir with Jesus, adopted into the royal family. Chosen and blessed with every spiritual blessing. The way I think, the way I reason, the way I love, all has changed. Nothing is the same anymore. No more negative talk, only positive faith filled words. Faith filled words, they change things. They'll move mountains into the sea. They'll turn sickness into health. They'll turn a sinner into a saint. I can't wait to see what else is going to change.

No comments: