Monday, December 22, 2008

Two more family members


Here is a new member of my furniture family.
If it wasn't for guests I wouldn't buy another piece of furniture again.
This recliner is so comfortable, you fall a sleep just sitting in it.
Can you here it calling your name, I can.?
Still has the new chair smell to it. Looovvve it. maybe I
should wrap it in plastic to preserve the smell.This is another new member of the house hold family.
This piece is living and that kind of concerns me.
Not only do I have to keep it alive, but I have to dust the leaves. :(
I think I will decorate it for Christmas.
It will be my Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
This is a gift from my boss. It was just in his way I think.
It's pretty cool looking though. I'm not sure what kind
of tree it is. I do know it is sensitive to the cold.


No comments: