Monday, December 1, 2008

The Curse

I've recently noticed something going on around me. Every person that I have shared Christ with and has turned a blind eye or poked jokes at me either to my face or behind my back, something has come over them. A curse, I don't know for sure. One of the first people I shared Christ with was my roommate. He didn't want to believe. He said people can pray to whomever they wanted and there is nothing wrong with that. I told him this was contrary to what it says in the BIBLE. Jesus is the way I said, the only way. Several weeks later a little birdy told me he was going to the hospital to get checked out. He was scared that he has a terminal disease like cancer. He got checked out and the doctors can't find anything wrong.

Another case is when I had a friend call me to warn me that most churches are a cult. He told me to be careful. I told him to repent. He told me he believes intellectually about the Lord but believes he doesn't have to change. He said if God is love He will automatically forgive me my sins. He also said he doesn't believe what it says about Gods wrath in the bible and something about gays going to Heaven because they are too nice. A month or so later he stopped by and it looked like something was growing on the end of his nose. He told me he went to the doctor to get it looked at because he thought it was cancer. The doctor couldn't come up with anything but reassured him it wasn't cancer. He was having bad chest pains too. The doctor told him to stop smoking dope or he would die. When I was witnessing to this guy he told me he would never stop smoking weed. He said he could do whatever he wanted and God would forgive him without changing his life.

Another guy I talked to at work which made funny faces at me and talked behind my back, tried shoving cigarettes in my mouth and so on had something grow on his face too. It got bigger and bigger before he finally got rid of the thing. It was gross. I think he thought it was cancer as well. He has also had a tree fall on his daughters car which he had to replace, and some other stuff which I don't recall.

I guess the moral of the story is don't mess with the believer. Unless you enjoy The Curse! I don't know what has happened to all the other people who have mocked me and made fun of me. Like the person who wrote blasphemies on my jeep. I think they just keep their turmoil to themselves.

1 comment:

von said...

Wow! that is cool! Maybe they will all put two and two together and come up with a real plan for themselves :)