Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday the 20th




This was my view as I looked out the window this beautiful Saturday morning. It's kind of hard to make out but it is snowing again. By noon we had another 2-3 inches of snow. It is almost 2:30 in the after noon and it is still snowing. As my pastor says this is a reminder to us all of how the precious blood of Jesus washes us clean and makes us as white as snow. With this in mind I went out to play in it. Here I am driving down the highway this morning at 55 + miles an hour in my super blessed Jeep. I don't know if the Jeep just works that good were I can go so fast without losing control or if a few angels are holding my Jeep straight while I drive like a crazy man.

Here is proof that I am staight up loco.
Try this in your grandmas ride. My speedyometer:) is off too,
I'm actually going over 60 in this shot.

Safe and sound back home. Thank you Lord. My drive way is full of snow again :-(


The pooch likes the snow more than I do. She is still working on the whole going potty in snow up to her hiny thing. Don't worry, I didn't take any pictures of that ;-)>

Then we relax and warm our bones next to the wood burner.









2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Great pictures! I sooo miss getting a lot of snow. We don't seem to get as much "out in these parts!" Thanks for sharing the snow...and I think I'm glad I wasn't on the road when you were!! Have a great Christmas:)

von said...

That looked fun! But then we don't have any snow here, and I know it can get old too.

I love your wood stove, looks so cozy.

Great pics, thanks.