Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow and snow and snow and snow

Just got done scooping snow for the third time, make that the sixth time this year. We have had three good snow storms but I get stuck shoveling snow at work since there isn't much else to do. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but after scooping snow at work then at home it starts to get old. My back is screaming for relief. It just might be time to invest in a snow blower, or perhaps a blade on my big ol' truck.

Might get some snap shots of the snow we have gotten posted tomorrow just to make everyone jealous. At least I know the kids would be loving it.

Just looked at the calender and winter doesn't begin until this Sunday. That can't be right?! Oh-And we are looking at another 3-6 inches for this weekend with blizzard like conditions, winds reaching up to 50 miles an hour. I'm praying I can make it to church.

1 comment:

von said...

You angel!!!!!!!!!!!!