Monday, January 26, 2009

I Broke The Jeep

Today my Jeep is broke and awaiting repair uptown, thus I can not make it in to work. So I thought I would direct you to the church blog to check out some of the mission pictures I posted over there. Down and to the left you will find the church blog link or click here.

Last night after checking out my mothers new horse I ventured back to Clear Lake for another deer party. On my way down the interstate my belt tension pulley decided to spit out her bearings. Being that I have a new alternator and power steering pump and belt I didn't want to risk anymore damage to the super blessed Jeep. So up town Hanlontown she sits. I guess I will take this time to do more church website updating...later.

3 comments:

von said...

Sorry to hear about your Jeep. I hate to broken down.
Will it be fixed soon or will you not be able to make to work for awhile?

mike said...

Lavonne,

I got my Jeep back at 3 O'clock today. The guy uptown here was nice enough to squeeze it into his schedule. The first repair shop I checked out said not until wednesday. I'm sure glad I went to where I did. We have a good drive ahead of us for friday when we go see Chris Tomlin.

von said...

Good deal on the Jeep. I am so glad it was done quickly for you.
Oh yes, Chris Tomlin, have a great time!