Friday, January 2, 2009

Rave Reviews


My Final Inquiry review goes as stated. I would give it three thumbs up if I had three hands. But I do not. So I give it two thumbs up! Fox Faith does it again. Another great movie without all the profanity you would get with the secular movies. Still I wouldn't recommend letting the little children watch, for there are some fairly brutal battle scenes along with a couple different stonings in this film. One stoning in which is read about in the book of Acts. I enjoyed this film immensely and would recommend it to anyone who is sick and tired of the secular view of biblical history. Not everything is biblical based but that's why it's called a movie. I found this film to be toying with my emotions through out and I felt many different emotions during. Love, Anger, Frustration, Confusion, and sadness to name a few. Hope everyone likes it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

Thanks for the review.