Monday, March 30, 2009

Good News & Bad News

Which do I tell of first, the good or the bad. I guess I will start with the good news first. God is still on His throne and I am still a blood bought child of the living God. Nothing can separate me from the hunger of this love. Now for the bad news. I just lost money with my car insurance. Isn't the saying suppose to go, "I just saved money on my car insurance." After 3 years of using the same insurance company with no late payments ever and they stab me in the back. Perhaps I will shop around and look for some deals with somebody else. But all in all I am still singing...

1 comment:

von said...

I know how that feels, I think everyone has had that happen at least once. You'd think they would know they aren't the only fish in the sea. Happy hunting!