Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saying Good-bye

I'm really sad to say that this is good bye. Good bye to 3 years of fun. Good bye to mans best friend. NO, No, not the dog, the truck. I have put the old girl up for sale. We have had some good times together. Romping in the snow and the mud. Hill climbing and rock climbing. She has never gotten stuck unless you count that time I barried her up to her hood in snow. Actually, I ran out of gas, but after filling up she pulled right out. She's never broke on me unless you count a couple alternator belts and that one time the battery fell out severing the negative cable with the fan blades from jumping her out of a ditch. Man that was fun, we caught huge air that day! Shes been a good companion, getting me back and forth to and from work when all my other vehicles have broken down. Here's to Orcha the Killer Whale, an old friend who never failed me. You might only get 8 miles to the gallon but I will miss you still. I wish you could hear her rumble with her dual exhaust and cherry bombs. Wow, I don't think I want to get rid of her. But, alas, I must think of the future and prepare. I can use these funds to build my wealth.



No comments: