Monday, September 21, 2009

Love A Child

I got a nice surprise in the mail today. My child sponsorship came in and I'm really excited to help change a life. This is something that has been on my heart for a while now and have finally taken action. Even if all I do in life is help but one person, I know God would be pleased. God counts each person, each soul as precious. It says in Matthew 25:40 "Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me."

The child I am sponsoring lives in Haiti. Her name is Ydania Felix and she is 13 years old. I am excited to correspond with this precious girl and watch how I can make a difference in her life.

3 comments:

Keym said...

Sweet action dude! Nathan and I sponsor a little girl through Compassion International and we really enjoy it.

Yvette said...

That is Awesome! Where at in Haiti? Maybe one day you can see her, we have a guest house in Haiti.;)Love ya!

mike said...

Yvette, I can barely read what all they wrote. What I can make out says she is from the village of Ganthier.