Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Talent Night

It's Talent Night at our church (Open Bible Church) and I am heading up the adult quiz team. We will be taking on Clubhouse which consists of very smart kids ages 4-10. Also we will go against the Youth ages 11-18 (they're smart to I guess). It's a good time and I wish you all could come along. The children and adults (if they choose) get on stage and sing a song or do skits or some other entertaining thing. It's fun to watch and be a part of. I will do my best to get some pictures. We have a sundae challenge going on as well. Me and several others volunteered. Each volunteer had a container which people would put money in. The person with the most money in his container gets to be the lucky winner. This person lies on the ground blind folded as the youth take turns dropping the makings of a sundae in the mouth of the lucky winner. By the grace of God I did not win. The awesome part about the whole deal is that the youth raised 160 some odd dollars that will go straight to missions.

1 comment:

von said...

You guys have all the fun!