Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day Project

This is my Halloween day project. I started out with two boards glued together. I sanded them and then cut them out on my c&c router machine at work. Then I routed them around the edges to add some fancyness to them. The oak ones I stained next but the walnut ones I went with a natural finish. Next I took them to the spray shop and gave them some coats of spray lacquer.
Then I took them home and skrewed them together as straight as I could (which isn't that straight).

I didn't attach the deer skull but placed it on there for the idea of the end result. And walla. Dead deer head mounts.

No comments: