Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Open The Door To Love


I've been thinking a lot about love lately. How my ideas and thoughts on love have been changing the longer I live and the closer I get to personally knowing Jesus. I think that's the key right there. Knowing Jesus, knowing love Himself is the foundation. I don't doubt that some one can experience love in some shape or form without Jesus in their life. But love in its fullest can only be experienced in a divine relationship with Christ Jesus Himself. I look at how I used to love and how I'm continually growing in love now. I'm constantly being brought to my knees with the love God offers me. So far from my comprehension, it makes my head hurt trying to fathom such love. Yet it gives me a picture of how the Lord wants me to love and treat others. If you want to experience love to it's fullest, answer the door of your heart. He's there, knocking, waiting, in love, to embrace and accept you into His loving arms. Don't ignore the call, just give up the fight, you too can experience love in its fullest form.

No comments: