Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love Newness

I've been experiencing all kinds of new things. I can't express enough how much I love the newness of things. How appropriate to start off the new year with something new.

I went before the Elder Board at church and gave a budget request for starting a new website. I have received good news saying that my request is being granted. I am so excited to get the ball rolling on this new site. I still have questions I want answered before actually purchasing anything. I believe the church wants some questions answered from me as well so I am going to do my best and be prepared.

I know this new site will give us that fresh clean new look we need. That old dull boring site of ours isn't cutting it. I believe we should have a spirit of excellence and this is one way of showing it. You can go to Cloversites.com to see what kind of stuff they have to offer growing ministries. I think this will be great for us as we plan on building a new church here in the near future.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Way to use your gifts for His kingdom! What an awesome ministry!