Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Body

Jan 27th (Exodus 18:18)

Even as far back as in Moses' time we see what can happen when we get too involved in our ministry. There is a time to admit we need help. We need a break, the work is too heavy. Moses was headed in a downward spiral and was wearing himself out. We will never be fully charged or capable to fulfil our own calling if we try to do everything ourselves.

Learn to lean on others and their talents. Often I think I have to do it all myself so it gets done right but that's not the case. Pick your help carefully and spread the work load out evenly. Like Moses I should take the advise when it comes and admit I need help.

Father, Help me serve accurately and efficiently, not taking on too much. May I know my limits and listen to others around me.

No comments: