Saturday, November 8, 2008

Excited about Salvation

Is anyone still excited about their salvation. Isn't salvation within itself a miracle. I get all giddy like a school girl. Wow, eternity, isn't it hard to fathom eternity. Sometimes at work to block out all the negativity I concentrate on what heaven will be like. I get so pumped I usually shout for joy not thinking about it. (HALLELUJAH!!) I really do shout words of praise now and then. People must think I'm crazy. If I don't get in my own world and praise God while I work every ones pessimistic ways eat at me like a cancer. All day long I endure cursing and blasphemy towards the Lord. They make it hard to love them. I love them for who God created them to be not for what they do or what they say. Any way I am still excited about my salvation. By the Grace of God I am not the same any more. I will continue to praise God no matter what anyone thinks for my name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!! What a promise, what a promise. Can I hear you shout for the Lord. Go ahead let it out.

1 comment:

von said...

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!