Saturday, November 22, 2008

YAMs Meeting

I am looking forward to this night. I have a Y.A.M.s (young adult ministry) meeting tonight in Clear Lake. We get together at least once every month. We have fellowship and fun. Sometimes we will have teachings and other times fun and games. This year we have had for example a barbecue at the beach were the kids swim and play games and the adults fellowship and get to know each other better. I have attended a few of these including the barbecue, bonfire night, and tonight bowling. I missed out on volleyball and some teaching classes but this winter I think I will make it to more of those teaching classes. Our church has a couple of these outreaches for the people to get together and fellowship. They have L.A.M.s (lady adult ministry) S.A.M.s (senior adult ministry) and of course Y.A.M.s. I will try and remember my camera so I can post pictures of our antics at the bowling alley. Some of the guys are real jokesters, hope we don't get kicked out.

No comments: