Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thoughts In My Head Before Bed

  • The Kids on the church van route were extra annoying tonight.
  • I think a couple girls have a crush on me.
  • I think one girl hates me because I made her cry once.
  • I dedicated tomorrow evening to helping an elderly lady with heart problems. Her physical heart is weak and her spiritual heart needs Jesus. I'm going to till her garden so she won't over do it.
  • We had an awesome Wednesday night service with a guest speaker who gave a prophetic word over our church. It gave me goose bumps.
  • I leave at 5:30 in the morning on Saturday. Heading to Elevate 2009 Conference. I'm pumped. Let us see how pumped I get at 5:30 am.
  • Normally I drive the church van for the kids every other Wednesday night. Tonight I was asked to take over for the next two months. AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Wha?? I accepted.
  • Next Wednesday night is our churches talent night and I have to drive van and it's my 31st birthday.
  • Talent night is the biggest night of the year for our Wednesday night program. It only happens twice a year.
  • I have no gray hairs yet. Next week that is questionable.
  • It is already 10:00 at night and I am blogging instead of doing my bible in a year reading. Priorities, priorities...Need to get my priorities straight.
  • Although, I love reading scripture before dosing of to sleep. It's my thing.
  • I had to block a person on twitter. There is a difference between being fed the Word of God and being choked to death by it.
  • My dog is nudging me for attenti0n...it's late...I have to get up early...still have to read...ok bye

2 comments:

nettie said...

Your commitment to driving the Wednesday night bus can be a challenge I am sure. God will honor your willingness to serve..

Yvette said...

Yes, I forgot I am older than you.:) By 1 month.:) I remember now as kids me making sure you knew that.:)