Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr. Grumpy Pants

Every once in a while I have one of those days that makes me want to scream. I don't know if it's the compilation of things not going my way, or my flesh pulling at me, or people just being jerks or what the deal is. I can listen to sermons, read books, read scripture, blog about having a good attitude until I'm blue in the face and I still have those hair pulling days. Today topped the cake. It was everything I had to keep from walking out of work. Usually I can pull myself back together and find my joy and peace again. Not today. I had some strange looks coming from the rest of my co-workers today. I totally blew my witness out of the water with my bad attitude. I have calmed down since getting home this afternoon but looking back on it I don't understand why I through so much of a hissy fit today. It didn't seem to change a thing. It didn't make me feel better. In fact, I think it kind of gave me a headache. This just gives me the conclusion that I have a lot of growing up to do. I must have some anger issues I still have to deal with. And again, I'm reminded that I am only human.

No comments: