Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wasted Energy

A Few Tips From Mike Murdock:

Sometimes we put to much energy into solving every problem for everyone around us. Do not invest more time in the unhappy than you do those who are supportive and encouraging to you. When you realize that some people are just never satisfied, you can learn from these unhappy voices around you.

I have found myself witnessing to people that just don't want change. They refuse pastoral mentorship. they refuse to attend to a local church. They refuse to follow the principles of success that I taught them privately. They refuse to attend sessions on financial prosperity held within minutes of their home.

I have learned to never attempt to solve the problems of the unteachable. The unteachable always remain unhappy. I've learned not to waste my energy with these types of people. Too often, those who bless us are ignored. The obnoxious often receive far too much time, energy and attention. If you've noticed, Jesus didn't waste his time giving long answers to Pharisees. He saved His time for those who would receive from Him. Do only what you are instructed by the Holy Spirit to do.

No comments: