Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thoughts For The Week

I'm running out of time. Time to do everything. Every moment is precious. Every hour is scheduled. My head spins with thoughts, questions and no remedies. It feels like I'm flying by the seat of my pants some days. A few thoughts to close out this hectic week.....
  • What does it mean to be on fire for God?
  • What does ones life look like when on fire for God?
  • How does it feel when you are on fire for God?
  • What does eternity feel like?
  • Am I cut out for marriage?
  • I better be cause in less than two weeks......the knot will be tied.
  • My body feels like its falling apart and I'm only 32.
  • My Chiropractor said "you are falling apart" today. I said "I know".
  • Why do I believe what the enemy tells me sometimes?
  • Is my heart becoming callous?
  • Am I spending enough time with God lately?
  • Will I die if I work too much overtime?
  • Will I die if I keep getting up at 5 am every morning?
  • It sure feels like it.
  • Is 10 buckets of potatoes enough to last all winter?
  • I sure do have a beautiful bride to be.
  • What will I preach on in November?
  • Will I ever stop thinking of stuff to put on this list?
  • I can't wait to shoot my new gun.
  • I can't wait to see the chiropractor again next week.
  • My house looks like a tornado hit it.
  • I think my dog likes Suzy more than me.
  • Yep, my dog likes Suzy more than me.
  • My computer is a jerk.
  • I'm sorry mister computer, keep working please.
  • Looking forward to the honey moon.
  • Looking forward to some time off of work.
  • One more week, I think I can, I think I can.
  • I know I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: